PAYMENT AND PROCEDURE PROCESS 💸
1) I accept your commission request and a preliminary invoice is issued. The client is required to pay in full before work can begin.
> click here to see a sample of my invoice.
2) Preliminary Draft Phase begins. I provide WIPs for review and revisions.
3) Line Art Phase begins. I provide WIPs for review and potential revisions.
4) Colouring & Finalization Phase begins. I provide WIPs for quality check and assurance. Sometimes I offer colour options before shading begins.
5) I provide a commission package (ZIP file) that includes: (1) the final illustration; (2) the final invoice [PDF]; (3) all the WIPs; (4) PSD file. 📁
> click here to see a sample of my commission package.
SPECS & LOGISTICS 📅
Typically 3000x3000px @300ppi
OR 18" x 24" @300ppi (poster size)
Varies by scope of commission and complexity of the character(s). Average turnaround is 2 weeks. Any delays will be communicated with the client.
All WIPs, screenshots, final piece(s), and invoices will be shared through client's preferred method of communication.