PAYMENT AND PROCEDURE PROCESS 💸
1) I accept your commission request and a preliminary invoice is issued. The client is required to pay in full before work can begin.
> click here to see a sample of my invoice.
2) Preliminary Draft Phase begins. I provide WIPs for review and edits.
3) Line Art Phase begins. I provide WIPs for review and potential edits.
4) Colouring & Finalization Phase begins. I provide WIPs for quality check and assurance.
5) I provide a commission package ( ZIP file ) that includes: (1) the finalized illustration; (2) the final invoice indicating "PAID"; and (3) all the WIPs. 📁
> click here to see a sample of my commission package.
SPECS & LOGISTICS 📅
Typically 3000x3000px @300ppi.
Varies by scope of commission and complexity of the character(s). Average turnaround is 2 weeks. Any delays will be communicated with the client.
All WiPs, screenshots, final piece(s), and invoices will be shared through client's preferred method of communication.